To adjust your Whizzimo screen, use the built in zoom magnification icons and our purple slide icon, see steps below:
- Click the magnify glass icons in the tool bar:
- Use the + to make your tiles bigger.
- User the - to make your tiles smaller.
You may also need to try adjusting your zoom magnification settings on your computer. If your not sure how to zoom in and out, follow the steps below:
- For Window Users zoom in/out by pressing and holding the Cntrl button, then press + or - on your keyboard.
- For apple users, hold down the command button, then press + or - on your keyboard.
- You can also adjust the zoom magnification settings by clicking the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the browser. Steps may vary depending on your browser.
- Here is a website that has steps for this: https://support.brightmls.com/s/article/Quick-Tip-Adjusting-Your-Browsers-Zoom-Level
- Use the purple slide icon to move your spacing up or down.
- You also may need to scroll side to side or up and down to view all content.