We have created a large video library to get you started with Barton Remote Tutoring System at the following link: http://support.whizzimo.com/tags/4e9edbb11416c3/barton-remote-tutoring-system-step-by-step-videos
Please spend some time watching these videos before you begin tutoring with this system for the first time. Here is the link our onboarding page with more helpful videos and live and recording onboarding sessions: https://www.whizzimo.com/onboarding.html
Below are some basic Barton "How To's" to get you going!
A - How to access a Barton book:
- Click Courses in the side bar.
- Select the Barton Book you need. It will be highlighted in purple once it is selected.
- Anytime you need to access your Barton books, repeat these steps.
- If you do not see courses in the side bar, click the to expand the side bar.
B - How to access a lesson within a Barton book:
- Locate the Barton Book.
- All lessons in that boo will be displayed.
- Click Begin for the applicable lesson and it will take you into that lesson.
C - How to switch parts within a Barton lesson:
- Once you are in the applicable lesson, select the Current Part in the upper left corner.
- Choose the part you need from the Select A Lesson Step menu.
- This will bring you to the Part selected.
- As you progress through the lesson, repeat the steps to change parts in a lesson. The parts in are order. Scroll through the list to find the part you need.
- Note: Be sure your Whizzimo lesson part matches up with where you are in your hard copy manual This will ensure you are seeing the correct content.
D - How to switch lessons within the same Barton Book:
- Once you are in the applicable book, select the Current Lesson in the upper left corner.
- Choose the lesson you need from the Select A Lesson Plan menu.
- This will bring you to the Lesson selected.
- As you progress through the lessons, repeat the steps to change lesson in that book. The lessons in are order, all the way down to the post test. Scroll through the list to find the lesson you need.
- Note: Be sure your Whizzimo book and lesson matches up with where you are in your hard copy manual This will ensure you are seeing the correct content.