Users can create different settings by using our Saved Settings feature.
- Go to Settings, select General.
- Adjust settings and tile colors as needed. Once you are ready to save your settings, choose the drop down arrow in the Save Settings box.
- Give your new setting a name and click Save.
- Now anytime you want to use that setting, choose it from the Saved Setting drop down menu and Whizzimo will switch over to that setting!
There are also two activities that allow for customization based on the workbook you're in:
- The Workbook Tiles activity allows you to select which tiles you want to appear in each workbook. This will automatically display the tiles in the workbook you are viewing only.
- The Mini Tiles activity allows you to select tiles that will appear in a row. You can also have different Mini Tile layouts in each workbook.
- NOTE: The Blackboard activity displays all tiles on your tile board and the pre-built words for the workbook selected. To view what tiles are on your board go to Settings, and select Tile.